·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Re: WTB B&M quicksilver or megashifter reverse pattern c

79-6.9 said:
whats chew got?

I suggest you get a Dictionary and use it,

chew : to crush, grind, or gnaw (as food) with or as if with teeth:

if you wish to get help we are willing to help in any way just get rid of the what ever slang and talk ENGLISH it is the prefered language...

good luck

Randy

·
Registered
334 Posts
talk

Let the man have some FUN with his talk . if don't understand then ask for a him to explain but there is nothing with a littled fun in talk- You know what i mean Butter Bean in Texas- As we say in deep south --You knows hows its beeis. Now back to his question i have a Pro Stick with mounting plate for 100.00- Thanks Fast Frog -South Carolina

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitions of chew on the Web:

a wad of something chewable as tobacco
biting and grinding food in your mouth so it becomes soft enough to swallow
chew (food); "He jawed his bubble gum"; "Chew your food and don't swallow it!"; "The cows were masticating the grass"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Racecar spelled backwards is racecaR. :roll: :roll: I'll behave in class from now on MR Cougar.

Thanks fastfrog, I'm not familiar with the pro stick but if I don't find something I'll take it.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I just picked one up 3 week ago then I bought the Art Carr shifter from Jamie V off the board here.. I paid $101.50 for it and I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it .

I didn't get the quick release pins with it but everything else is what you see . Red Button on shifter for something?

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts