460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY 514 ROLLER BLEW UP MY UPPER END IS FINE I NEED A SHORT BLOCK ASAP I WOULD LIKE A 514 BUT WILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET IN MO OR CLOSE TO KANSAS CITY MO WILL WORK CALL 816-309-7609 I GOT CASH THANKS HERSCHEL

·
Registered
63 Posts
So thats what happened on Saturday....we were all wondering what was going on with ol yellow....I will keep my ears open for ya

·
Registered
64 Posts
BBF shortblock

WE have a 528 cid shortblock,DOVE block with the letter A cast on front of block,steel billet crank 4.25 stroke,6.8 H-beam rods, dome BRC pistons for early style SCJ heads,block was filled to the bottom of the water pump holes before machine work,block o-ringed,hasn't been ran since assembled,it is a backup for one of our cars,we are located in Iowa,$5,500,if interested contact us at 319 233 4145. You can see a picture of it at our website under parts for sale. Thanks Pat

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS GUYS I'LL BE CALLING YOU ALL BACK TOMARROW I HAVE STARTED PUTTING A STOCK LOWER END TOGHTER AND MY HEADS TO GET ME BY I ONLY RECIVED A COUPLE OF CALLS TODAY AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME SO I HAD TO MAKE A DECSTION AND IT WAS PROBLELY THE WRONG ONE BUT IT WAS ONE

I'LL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW MOTOR OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS SO IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE SEND ME PICS AND INFO ON YOUR MOTOR THANKS HERSCHEL E-MAIL [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts