460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the market of buying a set of any standard valve big block ford heads, trickflow,edelbrock,dooe-r or ported c8/9/dove heads,etc

i'm looking for heads around 75 cc +-

could be aluminum or cast iron

prefer complete but will look at bare,

headscould be ported or non ported

send me a pm or leave a reply

thanks court

·
Registered
296 Posts
DOVE heads

I have a set at the shop now stainless valves triple valve springs. I think they have Manley studs for roller rockers Very little port work done. Heads were on a 540. Drop me a PM if intrested

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not interested in cores. Prefer ported iron heads. or unported/ported aluminum heads

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I will have to check the W/H I have a complete set,valves,springs,but I have to check for the matched ports.I'll get back with ya. Dboy, these may also be stock valves,You could also go to ebay, look under 460 aluminum, I found a set for 870.00, I think the steelies I have are 75cc./// Sorry all of mine are low cumb. Peanut style spark plug

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
YO, let me recheck the goods I have, I remember drivind 150 miles for these honeys,same with the crank, double springs etc.They code DOVE, 1970. Im planning for sunshine tomorrow if so I will recheck the W/H. I so I will CC the comb chamber to see what we have.

·
Registered
296 Posts
DOVE heads

not interested in cores. Prefer ported iron heads. or unported/ported aluminum heads

I will cut you a good deal on the DOVE'S I have and you can have them ported to what ever you want. These heads were on a 540 full roller engine in a 4x4 pulling truck very little runtime. I can also have a 3 angle valve job done to them if you would like. They are located in eastern Pa. I currently have them at the machine shop now.

·
Registered
159 Posts
im in the market of buying a set of any standard valve big block ford heads, trickflow,edelbrock,dooe-r or ported c8/9/dove heads,etc

i'm looking for heads around 75 cc +-

could be aluminum or cast iron

prefer complete but will look at bare,

headscould be ported or non ported

send me a pm or leave a reply

thanks court

I have a set of nicely ported C9ve's with larger valves, double springs for a hyd. cam, screw-in studs,guide plates, surfaced, pressure tested, not been run since finished. I want $1000.00 for them ,no less.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still in the market for some BBF heads that could support 600+ hp and used with a solid roller. standard Valve Layout Interested I aluminum and cast iron

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a set of Blue Thunder Heads here. New and ready to run. 75cc, stock Valve layout, Chevrolet Ex ports, 2.3" Intake Valve and 1.8" Exhaust valve. These are the "New" style castings based on ported cores.

These Heads have New Nextec Roller Springs(Green Stripe, 280 closed -780 open @ .900") with New TI retainers.

They are ported and have had combustion chamber work. Flow @ .800" is 410 Intake & 312 Exhaust, with 416 Intake @ .900" & 317 Exhaust @ .900" IF you need it. That is more than enough to support your power needs, and actually enough to support WELL OVER 800 hp @ .800" without having to run everything against the bricks.

As Stated, everything is new and ready to run.

Please PM me or call if you're interested. 951-763-9765

·
Registered
50 Posts
bbf heads

I have a set of bare DOOE-R heads make me an offer as I dont know what they are worth to be honest. The heads were checked and cleaned by a local shop some time ago, also the guides and seats were replaced while in there. I also have a DOVE-A block .060 with the FRPP main girdle (2 bolt main )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts