460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
what the heck is a block saver???

if you want to save a block just wrap it in plastic bag and put it in the corner :wink:
the BBF has no need for any kind of Hoax things like that nor does it need a lower or upper girdle...

JMHO
Randy

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Re: block saver

ACTION427 said:
thanks but Im trying to find aaftermarket one for a lakewood may be used

Lakewood did not make one for their scattershields, you have to make your own, I use to have the pattern to make them but I sold my last Scattershield a while back to Blake so, I can't help
I used .125 steel for the ones I did. but it take a bunch of work, I was lucky I hada brideport to use, makes life lots easier.

Randy

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Bret Powell said:
The Lakewood bellhousing actually does come with a plate although there advertisement says they don't. I don't know what the deal is but that's the way it is.

Later, Bret

the one I had Bret didn't come with it :shock: Good to know they started making them, mine wasn't hard to make just a hassle...

Randy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
cougar1969 said:
Bret Powell said:
The Lakewood bellhousing actually does come with a plate although there advertisement says they don't. I don't know what the deal is but that's the way it is.

Later, Bret

the one I had Bret didn't come with it :shock: Good to know they started making them, mine wasn't hard to make just a hassle...

Randy
Yeah, I know they didn't use to. Sorry, if I came off wrong.

Bret

·
Registered
324 Posts
block scatter Plate

If you still have the shipping container Look under the card bord at bottom of box. Part number for Plate is 15729 and goes for $150 from Lake wood. got information at modern drive line you have there number in the email I sent you.Jack

1 - 17 of 17 Posts