460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM LOOKING FOR A SET OF BLUE THUNDER HEADS FOR MY 460,OR MAY CONSIDER ANOTHER BRAND THAT WILL MATCH UP WITH A BLUE THUNDER BLOWER INTAKE! 361 782-1241,ASK FOR MARTY,THANX!

·
Registered
792 Posts
New is all I get. But I always check :) Used is tough to find on Blue Thunder stuff - - I'll keep an eye out for ya'

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
If you want/consider switching to alcohol, I could be persuaded out of some stage III (Coast High Performance) ported small combustion BT heads with Chevy exhaust, so headers could be an issue. Near new valves and springs.

lukedds at hotmail dot com make sure you include FORD in topic

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lukesportsman said:
If you want/consider switching to alcohol, I could be persuaded out of some stage III (Coast High Performance) ported small combustion BT heads with Chevy exhaust, so headers could be an issue. Near new valves and springs.

I SENT YOU AN E-MAIL!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lukesportsman said:

could you call me at 361-782-1241,or send me your phone number?thanx,marty

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
too late tonight, but will get back with you. I'll go check email now. Get back with you.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Marty,

Just checked my email very carefully and did not see any email in my folder that wasn't offering enhancement ;)

lukedds and sent that to the host at hotmail.com. I get a lot of junk so type 460 FORD or something aka in subject and I'll check again tomorrow.

They have new valves at like $28 each, but are not currently setup up anymore for a roller cam. They are long valves so no problem going back, would just need different springs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts