460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a factory Boss 429 balancer. Any leads? Also looking for a factory dualpoint distributor.

Thanks,

Wade

·
Registered
368 Posts
Damper

Today might be your lucky day. I had this in my old PM file. Do a search for this guy on this site and see if he still has the damper.

Originally Posted by Flatrod
I see you are looking for parts to build a stockcar replica. I have a Boss 429 dampner with the gear for the dry sump system. It is used, I would take $125 plus shipping if you are interested. I can send a picture. I am in Alaska, so shipping could be a factor, as I remember it weighs 13 pounds.

Dennis

Good luck
P.S. let me know if you have leads on Boss intakes, valve covers or other parts.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Boss 429 Damper

I too have a Boss 429 Damper with the V Belt Pulley made on it. I don't think I could sell it for what the guy in Alaska wanted for his but I also have a NOS Boss 429 S Code Block that has never been built and never had numbers stamped on it. The block came from Holman Moody in Charlotte, NC many many years ago and I have just been hanging on to it. I would like to build it as I also have Nascar Heads, Rods, Pistons, Crank, Rocker Assemblies, Bud Moore Maxi Plenum Intake for a Dominator, Push Rods, and a few other pieces including a BDS Polished 8:71 Blower Intake and a set of Diamond Stroker Pistons New in the Box for building a 532 or 557. I might be interested in selling all or just the block and or other rotating parts. The block is a Jan 9th 1970 dated block.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts