460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy: small diameter crank pulley for BBF. 4-6.5" diameter. Prefer aluminum, but would consider steel.

BTW, I'll be using it with an ATI damper which has a BBC bolt pattern. That would be a plus, but if it's a Ford bolt circle I'll just redrill it. Main concern is that it fits the center snout that sticks out from the damper.

David Cole

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Try RCD

www.rcdengineering.com

They provided my cogs and worked with me to design an adapter for the ATI damper. My recommendation to you is that you provide them with the appropriate measurements directly; or send them your damper.

They had trouble adapting what I wanted to my ATI damper. I ended up sending them a cad file and they cut me what I wanted custom; and should have added it to their catalog by now so they SHOULD have the 3-bolt ATI damper pattern on file now...but no guarantees. They make serpentine and standard pulleys of varied offsets. They have spacers, stack pulleys, whatever you need.

Another option is Autospecialties. They'll make or convert anything you want as well, and the price isn't bad either. http://www.aspracing.com/ I had these guys make a custom idler for me. I wanted a small diameter idler for my blower drive and found the high speed bearings that were required due to the small diameter. I spec'd what I wanted, sent them the bearings, and they built the idler. Cheap too. If your needs are simple, this is probably the place to go.

Byron

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pulleys

I offer 2 Aluminum Pulleys for the Ford 385 type Balancer. Single Sheave and Double Sheave. T-6061, CNC machined and finished. 40% reduction factor, priced at $50.00 each, your choice. Available at www.dscmotorsport.com Thanks, Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts