460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
cleveland mains crank

I don't know if he still has it or not, but "1070hp" had one posted on here a couple of months ago. Do a search for him, and send him a message. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
crank

Look back in his posts, it was early March or late February when I seen the ad. Can't remember the stroke.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
if you just have to have one why not buy the crank with the stroke you wish for and take it to the machine shop and have the mains ground back to cleveland size?
I can't see why someone would wish to do this unless they are running Prostock and are looking for every inth of power they can muster.

Randy

·
Registered
36 Posts
crank

CALL JOE AT BRYANT RACING CRANKS, HE HAS A BILLET 3.625 WITH CLEVELAND MAINS, NOT SURE ABOUT THE ROD JOURNAL SIZE. HIS # IS 714-535-2695. MONTE

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crank

Thanks, Nevs I missed out on the first crank he had! Randy the blocks I use are cleveland mains, small motors & short decks yes basically early pro stock motors! Just wondering if anybody had some stuff laying around
I dont know about you but I like to make every inth of power I can! Within the givin guide lines of course :wink: .
Thanks Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts