460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have d3 headed 460 that i am changing to dove heads on my boat. i am looking for factory rockers and studs. i cannot use anything else as this hardin 460 with my water manifolds doesnt have room for taller valve covers.
thanks all.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
i have d3 headed 460 that i am changing to dove heads on my boat. i am looking for factory rockers and studs. i cannot use anything else as this hardin 460 with my water manifolds doesnt have room for taller valve covers.
thanks all.
Where you located? ... might help finding someone close to you and save some shipping.
Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where you located? ... might help finding someone close to you and save some shipping.
Tom
madison wi 53704

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
thanks all.
We have all the proprietary parts needed to re-establish the 1968-1971 OEM 460 valve train. Please note that this is a risky proposition since the parts you wish to use are 40 years old and often worn, and therefore require finnesse/swapping around the engine until you have proper fitment throughout the valve train.

Call if seriously interested in purchasing,

Paul
310-435-1900

1 - 6 of 6 Posts