460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for that california 460 efi timing cover to mount that sensor on.

Todd

picture with the added bolt locations for the sensor mounting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is one on ebay for $350. I need one too but can't go $350 when you can get a complete MSD adjustable crank trigger setup for almost $100 less that I am told will do the same thing and its pure bling. I still need the 4 vein crank adapter too if I go with the factory stuff. Anyone have any?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yea that is too much for me also and that one was cracked and repaired, way to much $$... are you going the MSD route?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for the factory stuff first, but if I can't find it, I will go with the MSD setup, if it will work with the factory mass air computer. I read somewhere that it will work, but I can't seam to locate that bit of information and I have been searching a couple hours.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Timing cover

I have one if you haven't found one yet. It's been cleaned, bead blasted & had the casting flash smoothed down a bit. I was going to use it on my 521, but decided to stay with my old one instead because it's already polished. I have about $100. in it, I'd sell it for that plus shipping which it should fit in a large USPS flat rate box which costs $15. Let me know if your interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts