460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I've got a 80's era Car Craft magazine feature car. Back halved, street legal. 472CI, C6 with 3500 stall and 9" rear end with 4.11 gears. Super nice. New teardrop hood. Black in color. Can send pictures.

·
Registered
94 Posts
fairmont

any one on here is selling or know someone selling any fairmonts/zephyrs????
It's on at least its 3rd NHRA 8.50 certification, back-halved, just drop in your BB and powerglide. Last ran a 9.21 and lifted because it was getting to hot. I think it wt is about 2850#. Sort of planning on running it in Aug. I got a another race car running some now and, working on my home etc. Can sell it with chromemolly or steel front-end.
I'm sure there R other guys out here with these cars but just don't advertise too. Even my GM friends like my Fairmont. Where R U at? It's not posted i'm waterloo,ia. Call if U want more info 319 290-2222

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Damn, my neighbor down the street bought his teenage daughter a super clean Zephyer Z-7...only had 38K original miles, and was purchased from an elderly lady who was the original owner.

4 weeks after she got it, she totaled it :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
fairmont

1981 fairmont 466 BBF full rolarized C-4 4500 stall all electronics back halved ready for the track everything new on this car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts