460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a customer looking for a set of hipo exhuast manifolds for his fairlane project. I dont know exactly what he is looking for. He says exhaust manifolds from a Fairlane, Galaxie 500, with a 390/427 will work. Says there are long and short versions. Looking for a set of each.

He said any FE with a tri power had the manifolds he needs??? Anyone help me out

Brad

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. To the best of my knowledge cost is not a factor. He told me to find them and tell him where to get them.

·
Registered
338 Posts
will the ones of a mustang work like the ones in 390 mach 1 in 69? a guy i farm for has id say atleast a 100 mustangs out in his pasture and hes got 5 shelbys in the bard tons of old ford stuff there . but he usually wont sel much but i got one of those manifolds for mine and he had more if i can talk him out of a couple :D brad

D

·
0 Posts
I got lucky and scored a really nice set of long ones on ebay (most of the ones on their are repaired junk)

I may know some one who has a set if your interested.

The mustang ones are not what he looking for, he's looking for early 62-65 427 / HP 390 or 406 ones, they are different than the later ones.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To anyone who sees this thread and has a set or knows where to go to get a set. Can you pm me the name your momma gave ya and a phone number so that I can put this guy in touch with you. I am kinda being the middle man in looking for them but I dont want to be a part of working the deal between the buyer and seller.. know what I mean.

Thanks
Brad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts