460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
1986 mustang

Got a 1986 Mustang full round tube 4link strut set up for bbf & glide certified for 8.50 this spring.
Shoot me a email and I will get you some pic.

$12500 rolling

Denny
330 842 1886

·
Registered
7 Posts
I HAVE A 88' HATCH BACK ALL DONE JUST NEEDS MOTOR AND TRANS. PM FOR SPECS.

IT IS PRICED TO SELL. ASKING $8K
LOTS OF NICE PARTS.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
thanks guys, looking more towards a streetable chassis
I might just half to call your bluff, LOL That is what I have, Pro street, hot street, drag street, whatever you want to call It. Thats right, with title.
you dont have to put the turbo on it. thing that gets me is, why would you want a street ride, but you say turbo wont work in mudd. I dont see the street car working in mudd either I confuse!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fastford4me, i am looking for 2 different items for 2 different vehicles, the mods put the 2 different posts together, as per the forum rules.:D

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
fastford4me, i am looking for 2 different items for 2 different vehicles, the mods put the 2 different posts together, as per the forum rules.:D
What about the bird, sounds like It fits your description, just trying to help,
plus Its a give away, compare to the other prices. I notice you didnt metion nothing about It. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,968 Posts
Might be able to help...

I have a 91 LX 5.0 fastback.
Interior is complete and in great condition.
Aod auto, rebuilt with shift kit.
A/C
Cruise
power windows
8.8" 2.75 trak loc

New titanium metallic paint

This car is pretty much original and unmolested.

I am located in WA state so the car is essentially rust free. No salt used here.
Email for pics.

I would take $3000 to $3500.00 for it.

:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Roller

Let me throw mine in to the hat 1985 mustang gt body with SVO front and tail set up for bbf with C6 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 disc brake moser spool & axles southside bars adjustable uppers 8point cage mild steel tubular K member w/ granitellie coil over conversion has fuel cell mounted in spare tire area sealed off from drivers area tires and wheels are new never been driven on American Torque Thrust 4in and 8.5 w/ mt sportsman front BFG Drag radial rears the car is painted vermillion red its 97 Ford truck color it was a texas car and it was completely striped of its oem grey and repainted spring of 98 it has been a street strip car only since then no rust any where has 5.5 cowl hood it has all working lights wipers windows locks auto meter gauges has front motor plate mount & headers with 3.5 in. flowmaster mufflers end at rearend C6 is a reverse pattern with B&M deep sump pan amd pro ratchet shifter complete with shield and Art Carr 4500 stall converter it pulled 152 60 foot with 460 and 355 gear weighed 3,000 with full tank you can have every thing I have for the car delivered for 6500.00 for pics send me E mail address or phone # lets talk THanks for your time rickyd 231 409-6394 or [email protected]

·
Registered
56 Posts
1991 Mustang LX notch back. Full AJE tubular front set up for BBF, Coil overs w/strange adj struts, Flaming river manual rack, Manual brakes, welded 8.8 w/moser spool and axles, Dynamic C-4 mighty mite w/ brake good for 950+ hp more, more, plus more. Everything new.. Pm me if you might be interested, would like to sell and looking for a fair price for both of us. Tons of stuff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts