460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a electric fuel pump, regulator, filter & carb dual feed line for a Holley 4150 series.

Looking for a quite and good condition parts.

(I'm not interested in Holley, Blue, Red or Black pumps.)

Looking for maybe Aeromotive, Magnafuel, Mallory.

R

·
0 Posts
I have a used but fresh mallory 250 pump, comp 500 filter with one new in box element and a mallory 3 port bypass regulator. Let me do some figurin' and I'll get some numbers together if youre interested.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
richter69 said:
I have a used but fresh mallory 250 pump, comp 500 filter with one new in box element and a mallory 3 port bypass regulator. Let me do some figurin' and I'll get some numbers together if youre interested.
Sure, just let me know.

R

·
0 Posts
300.00 for the lot. The pump is a#5250, fresh kit, will go gas or alky. reg is a #4307m, gas or alky. Filter is a #3500, gas only, filter element is fresh and have one spare in the box. I also have a -8 cleanable inline filter with shutoff that will work with gas or alky if you prefer. all parts are black hard anodized. I'll pay shipping.

R

·
0 Posts
yeah I know. Its my old fuel system before I went injection, been using it as a spare set up for the other car but I need rods and pistons for the 521 lol.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
richter69 said:
300.00 for the lot. The pump is a#5250, fresh kit, will go gas or alky. reg is a #4307m, gas or alky. Filter is a #3500, gas only, filter element is fresh and have one spare in the box. I also have a -8 cleanable inline filter with shutoff that will work with gas or alky if you prefer. all parts are black hard anodized. I'll pay shipping.
Sounds as good as sold!

You have a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts