460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for one 15X10 with 4.5 backspacing greg weld drag star, but will buy a pair or all 4 if the price is right.
Thank's Audie

Do not need the heads anymore thank's everyone !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greg weld wheels and iron heads

Checked at summit I only live 20 min. from their, and they do not have any, and they said they would not be carring them anymore, hope I can find one, its no good with only 3.
thank's

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
greg weld wheels

Summit does have some of the rod lite rims left but I need the drag star rim, I did call a guy that is a dealer for greg weld on ebay and he does have some rims left but none with 4.5 backspacing he has 5.5 and 6.5 backspacing he said he has checked everywhere and can't find the 4.5 backspacing, and I can't use the 5.5 backspacing the tire will hit the frame, thanks for your help I will keep looking never know who might have one laying around.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
greg weld wheels

I might have to use a spacer but would like to find one with the 4.5 backspacing so I would not have to use a spacer and I like the deep dish look.
Thank's

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
greg weld wheels

Thank's Dave, I checked they don't have the greg weld wheels just weld, but if I can't find what I need looks like this is a good place to buy from.
Thank's again,
Audie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts