460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a nice set of M/T valve covers for my 72 Montego GT 429 (521).

Already polished would be very nice! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks....I saw those on ebay, but they are chrome and I'd rather have the normal polished look.
Plus they are pitted.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, I guess they were, good luck anyway, not to many choices for these engines. Saw some custom etched ones that were pretty cool but the guy couldn't remember exactly who had done them, just that he was on ebay, I have been unable to locate the source, truth be told only searched for about a half hour. Guess I need to go back and look some more.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possibly this is the place you were talking about.

I had another member pm me and said he had a set (black M/T), but if I needed pictures of them to keep on looking. So I have to rule that one out to.

Really would like the M/T's since the came out in 72 and these are going on my 72 Montego GT 429/521

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Possibly this is the place you were talking about.

I had another member pm me and said he had a set (black M/T), but if I needed pictures of them to keep on looking. So I have to rule that one out to.

Really would like the M/T's since the came out in 72 and these are going on my 72 Montego GT 429/521
i don't mind if you say it was me that doesn't send pic's.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have these billet rail, fabricated covers for $225 plus shipping. They are polished and come with the bolts. The bolt heads are recessed into the covers and don't stick out the top like most. They do not include the breathers that are shown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts