460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently dedided to put a BBF in my '87 Mustang roller that I have in my dad's shop so I need some parts. I know a lot of the heavy items are going to depend on location because of shipping. I live in Wichita, KS but I'd be willing to drive a little if I have to. This is a list of some of the things I'm looking for.
429 or 460 with DOVE or similar heads or even with transmission.

DOVE heads or something similar

Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap or Victor. I know I'll need a Victor down the road and I don't think missing some low end torque is going to hurt in a under 3,000lb car.

Swap headers, motor mounts, and oil pan.

That's the major things I need right now but if you have something that you think I might need, let me know. Thanks, Brandon

PS. I guess I should also state that I'm doing this while going to college so I do have a budget so nothing too over the top. Thanks

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I've got a few things I could let go .. I Have two Roller cams As I mentioned in another post and Isky and a Lunati, a Domi 1150 , Set of Jomar Stud girdles and poly locks for the 429/460 heads, Fully Ported Portasonic Domi intake, Weiand Aluminum Water pump, a Ford Vacuum pump. 4 Stage Barnes Dry Sump, Moroso Dry Sump tank, 4.140 Eagle Stroker Crank, Set of 8 6.800 Eagle H beam rods with the L-19 bolt upgrade and a fresh .030 over D1VE 2 Bolt Block with new cam bearings installed.
hmmmmmmm anything else ... I'll have to check the shelves..

ShaZam

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
big block parts for sale

I've got a set of D20E-AB heads (290int-202exh) a Eld... Torker Int
a C-6trans w/4200 JW stall and manual shift Valve body, all ready to bolt on and go...
I'll sell it all for $1200.00

OR heads $700.00
Intake $100.00
Trans $600.00
Converter $make me an offer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts