Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Boost your post count in someone elses thread,

thanks for nothing krainiumless :rolleyes:
You know, this isn't YB. People on here are a bit more cererbral......You might want to be a bit more polite.....most people on here actually KNOW what they're talking about, you'd do well to listen.....Leave the smart a**ed comments for the other web sites. HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)
Rob

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know, this isn't YB. People on here are a bit more cererbral......You might want to be a bit more polite.....most people on here actually KNOW what they're talking about, you'd do well to listen.....Leave the smart a**ed comments for the other web sites. HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)
Rob
Rob, I agree the community here is much different then other sites which is great, but I did say in my first post; "This might be a stupid question" because I know how everyone feels about girdles, especially here.

Althought my post count is low as well, I read more than I post so yeah I do take everyones opinion into consideration, but seriously he could have PM'd me his opinion as opposed to mudding up my thread. Okay I done.;)

2slow, what name brand girdle do you have for sale? Do you have any pictures of you can send me?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.