460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a maverick or comet body to put a cleveland in. have lots of parts to trade or cash. Prefer to trade. Would like one with 5 lug suspension. In or around pa.

thanks Jesse

·
Registered
707 Posts
71gt said:
looking for a maverick or comet body to put a cleveland in. have lots of parts to trade or cash. Prefer to trade. Would like one with 5 lug suspension. In or around pa.

thanks Jesse
I HAVE ALL MOST A COMPLETE RACE 351- C MOTOR I WANT TO SELL

I ALL SO HAVE A NEW 25-1 ALL CHROME MOLLIE CHASSI MAVRICK FOR SELL

NEVER HAS HAD A MOTOR IN IT

·
Registered
707 Posts
MAVRICK

I CAN NOT E MAIL YOU PICTURES BUT IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS I WILL MAIL YOU A PHOTO COPY OF WHAT I HAVE

AND A LIST OF WHAT ALL THE CAR HAS

I WANT $24,000.00 FOR THE CAR

IT IS NEW NEVER HAD A MOTOR IN IT

I HAVE OVER $40,000.00

IN IT

THANKS

GEORGE

OR I WILL TRADE FOR THE RIGHT DEAL

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
71gt said:

thanks Jesse
Do you want a ready to Go car or a fixer upper :?: Rick

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would like something that needs some work,to keep the price down. I dont need an engine or trans.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would like to see pictures of the Maverick.

·
Registered
37 Posts

This was in mid 90's A arm front, ladder rear, and small block. Then it all came apart new chassie and roll cage strut front end 4-link rear. Nine inch rear 42" flange to flange Mark Williams 35 spline spool and axels 4.86 gear factory nodular center section. Hood is glass every thing else is steel. No wheels or tires. This weekend I will try to get pictures in current shape. $6500

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Jones, That is 1 bad Mav. What does it weigh :?: Rick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts