460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for MSD compete distributor for my 460.

I have a 6al-2 box and coil

Looking for distributor to compete the system

Let
Me know if anyone as one

Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've got one sitting on the shop table.
I just pulled it out, it had no issues whatsoever, probably less than 1,000 miles on it.
I just decided I wanted to use a distributor with a vacuum advance for fuel economy while cruising.

MSD 8580
Distributor comes with two wire hold downs and an install kit (all the bushings and springs you'd need to curve the distributor). Also have the instructions for all this.

I'd like $125+ shipping.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the response.

I have a new one that came yesterday and figured no one had one.

It's a smoken deal as I paid $256 for mine but I got the smaller one for additional room due to blower assembly

Pass it alone to others.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I know it is a smokin deal.... I saw this post a week ago, but didn't want to offer it up until I got the engine running with my other distributor.

Sorry!

·
Registered
250 Posts
distributor

If you did not sell the distributor, I am interested.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I've got one sitting on the shop table.
I just pulled it out, it had no issues whatsoever, probably less than 1,000 miles on it.
I just decided I wanted to use a distributor with a vacuum advance for fuel economy while cruising.

MSD 8580
Distributor comes with two wire hold downs and an install kit (all the bushings and springs you'd need to curve the distributor). Also have the instructions for all this.

I'd like $125+ shipping.

Is this gone??? or still have it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm not really sure.
Butterbean said he was gonna send a money order.
I made a comment about that being really slow as I wanted to complete the transaction rapidly. He got pissed.

i'm boxing it up, maybe he'll send money, maybe not.

Times up now, I get on an airplane and go to work in 8 hours. Be back in a month.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm not really sure.
Butterbean said he was gonna send a money order.
I made a comment about that being really slow as I wanted to complete the transaction rapidly. He got pissed.

i'm boxing it up, maybe he'll send money, maybe not.

Times up now, I get on an airplane and go to work in 8 hours. Be back in a month.
I'll take this if you still have it. Email me, ccampbe2 at csulb dot edu, and I can send Paypal.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks DeepRoots for the sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts