460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got any of the old style alum scj heads, ther're not using, for sale or maybe some edelbrock rpm"s or trickflow streets? thanks pat.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have the old style alum CJ heads complete, roller rockers, stud girdle, drain backs. I un bolted them of the race car and they been siting on the shelf since. Also have the intake to match Dominator flanged. They probaly should be freshend up but worked find when i took them off. Bobby Z

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heads

I have the old style alum CJ heads complete, roller rockers, stud girdle, drain backs. I un bolted them of the race car and they been siting on the shelf since. Also have the intake to match Dominator flanged. They probaly should be freshend up but worked find when i took them off. Bobby Z
bobby,what's your price shipped to tullahoma,tn for the set-up?is intake a victor?thanks for responding pat.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi pat, the intake is a victor Domi flanged. it is also drilled and plug for injection if you wanted to. I don't no the price of shipping but i will try to find out today. Bobby Z.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heads

Hi pat, the intake is a victor Domi flanged. it is also drilled and plug for injection if you wanted to. I don't no the price of shipping but i will try to find out today. Bobby Z.
thanks bobby,lmk pat.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heads

bobby,have the heads had any porting done to them?lmk pat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cobra Jet Heads

I have a set of new in the box Cobra Jet heads with studs and 3/8 guide plates springs and retainers. These heads have Cobra Jet cast into the end of heads. I will take $1500.00 for the heads plus shipping. These heads are ready to bolt on and go, and are compatible with all the stock parts like pistons headers. These heads with minor bowl work will make 100 more hp over stock iron heads. Contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heads

I have a set of new in the box Cobra Jet heads with studs and 3/8 guide plates springs and retainers. These heads have Cobra Jet cast into the end of heads. I will take $1500.00 for the heads plus shipping. These heads are ready to bolt on and go, and are compatible with all the stock parts like pistons headers. These heads with minor bowl work will make 100 more hp over stock iron heads. Contact me at [email protected]
where are you located?can you give me a price on the heads shipped?i've got a lead on some for $1500 shipped.thanks pat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts