460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a set of good used (or possibly new) blower carbs in the 700-800 cfm range. Holley, Demon or Edelbrock. If you have something you want to part, respond here or IM me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have two matched Holley 660 blower carbs. Bought them but because of family illness never got to use them. I will post more about them tomarrow....................[/img]

·
Registered
4 Posts
A pair of Holley #4224 660cfm center squirter carbs.

These carbs came off an engine I had bought a couple of years ago for one of my boats and worked fine at the time I took them off. The reason I took them off was because I went with a bigger roller cam and a set of aluminum ported and flowed cyclinder heads so I felt the carbs would not be big enough for my new combination for the boat.

The carbs have been sitting for a couple of years now and were drained of all the fuel in them and put in storage. The carbs should be taken apart and have kits put in them or you could try running them as they are and see what happens. As I said above they worked fine when I took them off the engine.

Sorry it took me so long to get back................

·
0 Posts
pairs of carbs

have a pair of 660s w / rear metering block & center feed pair 750 annular double pumpers pair of 735 vacuum secondary (oem 428 cj service) all carbs are in super great shape, let me know Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
weslyj

I was living in Northern Nevada building a blown 460 for my boat when my father had a stroke. Within the hour I was in Southern California to spend a few weeks with him. That was two years ago and I'm still here. I bought these carbs off the Hot Boat Forum site before I knew how long I was going to be here. I've had to put allot of projects on hold.
The info I posted is what was posted on the hot boat site about the carbs. I paid 420.00 plus S/H.
The Hot Boat Forum site has a "Blower" section with a wealth of good info. http://www2.hotboat.com/forums/
( didn't mean to misrepresent myself)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have two Holley HP 750 supercharger carbs

I purchased a blower system that came with two Holley HP 750 blower carbs. These carbs are specially calibrated for supercharger use. I think they will be a little small for my application. They appear to be in new condition as the engine only saw dyno time and was sitting afterwards. If you are interested let me know.

Wade

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BLOWN BBF, thanks for the offer but those carbs are a tad small for my application.

Wade, i sent you a message.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts