460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of used forged pistons for Super Cobra Jet heads. I would like them to be for a stock stroke crank, with a 6.605 rod. I am putting together a spare motor and have not had the machine work done on the block so 4.390 to 4.440 bore will work i will have my block bored. I dont realy care how many passes they have on them, or what kind they are, as long as the skirts are not scuffed up to bad. Let me know what you have. I am located in Ames Ia 50010.

·
Registered
27 Posts
rotating assembly

I have a complete rotating assembly that I was going too use for a spare but sence when in another direction. The are seal power pistons that the domes were machine off too run with cobra jet heads,has single vave relief for cj intake valve. They are .030 over with .o35 double moly rings alreade file fitted
to my block. The rods are stock lenght H beams eagles with arp bolts(never run). the pistons have a few runs but no wear what so ever,less that 30 on the runs.Two of the pistons are new,hince I broke a aluminum rod,never use aluminum rods! The other 6 pistons recieved no damage. Diffient cranshaft stock 460 010x010 still with kosmolene on it from machine shop Has clevlite rod and main bearing,rear main seal. I'd take 1000.00 and pay half of shipping.If interested I can check on shipping,Ihave other parts also.Just ask.I'am in ca.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts