460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I need a used Stealth intake for D0VE heads. It doesn't have to be pretty just not cracked or stripped holes. The cheaper the better.

Paypal would be cool also but not a deal breaker. I'll pay the paypal transaction fee to equal the whole price. Thanks

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Just like the title says. I need a used Stealth intake for D0VE heads. It doesn't have to be pretty just not cracked or stripped holes. The cheaper the better.

Paypal would be cool also but not a deal breaker. I'll pay the paypal transaction fee to equal the whole price. Thanks
I've got one. Only used it for cam break-in and dyno testing. $175.00 to your door.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll let you know. Its for a buddies mud truck and he's very cheap so we'll see. He doesn't have much access to the Net and told me that if I find one for $100 or so to pull the trigger, so I'll pass this along before I go spending his money. Thank you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have one that I'll let go for $135.00 plus shipping. Postal Money order is the preferred method of payment. It's like new and it's the 8012 for Dove's. Just let me know if you're iterested.

Griff

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one that I'll let go for $135.00 plus shipping. Postal Money order is the preferred method of payment. It's like new and it's the 8012 for Dove's. Just let me know if you're iterested.

Griff
PM sent!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts