460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. I am looking for a TF Tunnel ram or something similar that will work on trick flow a460 heads. I am in California. cash in hand.
Bob

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that one. Little pricey for me. Summit is back ordered. And my previous 3 time engine builder has vanished with my , Tr , 2 dominators , regulator linkage, ss lines. And $3500 cash. I did get my long block back all apart. Before the MIA? So trying to put something together cheaper. Sorry for drama.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I saw that one. Little pricey for me. Summit is back ordered. And my previous 3 time engine builder has vanished with my , Tr , 2 dominators , regulator linkage, ss lines. And $3500 cash. I did get my long block back all apart. Before the MIA? So trying to put something together cheaper. Sorry for drama.
Little pricy, but you were looking to buy new from Summit?? Mine is basically new with the exception that it has been drilled for injectors. From Summit, both pieces (base and single top) is $869.94, I'm asking $725 plus the shipping. It's all ready to post to your application. :cool:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Sorry for your loss but Karl's deal is cheaper then new.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree great price. sorry not interested in single top though. I have a trick flow manifold to run, if I wanted a single carb. just looking for one with a dual carb application. Am I being picky. I guess? Just looking for what I need. summit $639 plus $90 for top. I lost a roller lifter, ****ed up motor, just trying to get back to look and run like this picture.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts