460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a FMS A460 532 based motor 4.3 Scat forged crank 6.7 lunati Promod rods I want a set of heads to fit that will breathe and make this thing, make some big HP. I am not building for any paticular class just for HP
anyone got anything for sale ??? and any suggestions on what I should look for and what numbers I can achieve. Cheers

Steve :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Heads

Steve,

1 vote for a set of C-460 heads! 1000+ HP.

I think there are a couple of people selling them on the auction block?

:roll:

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey steve, i have a set of fms a 460 heads fully ported with fresh titanium valves, i had them on a 541 pro mod engine.i am taking pics tommorow if interested . 912- 739-1110 call if interested i can give you a rundown. thanks shane

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heads

Thanks for the replys
after spending many many hours on the internet I have decided to blow a heap of money and buy some C460 heads and go out to 545 Cid anyone got some new pistons stashed away that will suit and c460 manifold . I am in negotiations ATM with someone about a set of heads

Steve

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Steve,

I would contact one of the guys here on the site. You may not get the lowest price (maybe you will) but you will get service and technical advise that WILL save you money in the long run. Trust me, I know of what I speak.

:lol:
Bruce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts