460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, we hit our year end goals at work, so I'm going to have a little extra cash hanging around. So, I'm looking for a used set of standard layout aluminum heads in good shape (if they need a little aluminum repair, no big deal, I can TIG.) to replace my ported and big valve D0VEs. Looking for A429s, Edelbrocks, may even entertain some Pro-Comps if they were built and set up by Randy, Scott, Carl or one of the other guys who were making them into decent sets. I want to use my standard flange headers, but if someone came up with some TFS streets, I'd entertain that too. Shoot me a PM with what you've got and what you're looking to get out of them. Thanks for your time!

Lucas

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Got a pair of A429 heads over here that need weld repair. We were going to use them in a racing engine but have changed our entire cylinder head program and are releasing all our A429 heads...in fact we also might have a complete assembled set of A429s as well (assuming the entire blower engine doesn't sell as whole first).

If interested, then please call directly for details-the contact number is on our website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts