460 Ford Forum banner

wtd aluminum valve covers

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  wickettoby1 
#1 ·
i am seeking a pair of valve covers that will fit comp cam roller rockers and was made with a full compliment of valve cover bolt holes. trick flow wont work for me as i have no trick flow parts. thanks.

jim

#2 ·
#3 ·
What about one of the tall Ford Racing varieties? I was planning on using a pair of fabbed covers like Scott mentioned but they wouldn’t clear my stud girdle. They did clear the rockers just fine though. I ended up using the Ford Racing covers and they clear everything. Just my $.03

#4 ·
i like the ford covers and have a pair in use but the new ones omitted the center valve cover bolt on the topside. another way to increase profit and cut quality. i want some old school stuff with all the bolt holes without having to buy some advertising stuff i don't have. i may call Scott today . i can't do a breakin without some valve covers. and continue to look. i like the look of fabbed vcs but i also like MThompsons., who sells BT covers. thanks.

jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.