460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i've got a 1999 miata, 10th aniversary edition that i would like to trade for a pre 79' roller set up for a bbf. the miata is better than good condition. always covered or garage kept. 96000 miles, new tires, power windows, door locks, remote entry, alarm, cruise, air, factory bose sound sysyem(cd/casette). blue books in good condition for $7900.00. i don't know how to post pics here. but if interested i can e-mail pics to you. i have too many projects going on right now and i'm looking for something that i can drop my engine and tranny in and go racing. when i find something i will sell my 88' t-bird project or part it out to make room.

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
t-bird

i'll get some pics of the t-bird, they wont be much though, as my garage is full of s%&#. the t-bird is an 88', all the parts there to make it a rolling chassis. arizona car, no rust, ready to paint, raked of chrome, shaved door handles, gas filler filled. suspension is done, 8.8 w/3.73 gear, disc brakes, stock posi, brace cover. 5 lug conversion on all 4 corners. 50/50 drag shocks w/coil overs on rear. southside lowers. front is aje tubular w/90/10 drag struts and coil over conversion. k-member spacers, flaming river manuaal rack. aluminum radiator w/electric fan, bbf motor mounts and rear sump pan w/pickup. 10 gallon fuel cell and holley fuel system w/braided line already installed. frames tied, 6 point roll bar. also has 4" cowl glass hood. the rest i have but will need to be installed. plastic drag seat w/cover, painless wiring, tach, trans cooler, etc. etc. $4000.00 o.b.o.

thanks
steve

p.s. i'm looking for mustang, fairlane, torino, galaxy, anything pre fox body, set up for bbf

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheels

i fogot this comes w/ceterline wheels. 3.5 fronts and 10" rears w/almost new m/t e.t. streets

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
headers

there is so much that goes with this, it's hard to remember it all. it has bbf hooker headers with it also.

thanks,
steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts