460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wtb / wtt for stroker build parts

Im new to the forum and am wanting to build a stroker (looking for 500 to 550hp on 89 oct). Problem is, little cash :(.. However, I do have a few firearms and would be willing to trade (only legal transfers of cource). So, any of you guys have a nice crank, rods, pistons or a good set of heads that are collecting dust let me know. This will be my fist build so nothing to exotic :D.. Thanks, I hope I posted this in the right place..

If you have a lead on a good value on a "kit" LMK. I might be able to sell something local and make the purchase.

PS Most of the guns I have are of the tactical flavor. If your a gun guy I also have some ammo (which seems to be more valuable that guns right now). I can send pics if we make a deal. Thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
heads

I have a nice set of police heads with the big valves for $800 plus shipping and a 30 over block and trw dish forged pistons will sell for $600 plus shipping ,im in south carolina ,dont see your location anywhere,thanks Nick

·
Registered
73 Posts
Im new to the forum and am wanting to build a stroker (looking for 500 to 550hp on 89 oct). Problem is, little cash :(.. However, I do have a few firearms and would be willing to trade (only legal transfers of cource). So, any of you guys have a nice crank, rods, pistons or a good set of heads that are collecting dust let me know. This will be my fist build so nothing to exotic :D.. Thanks, I hope I posted this in the right place..

If you have a lead on a good value on a "kit" LMK. I might be able to sell something local and make the purchase.

PS Most of the guns I have are of the tactical flavor. If your a gun guy I also have some ammo (which seems to be more valuable that guns right now). I can send pics if we make a deal. Thanks

PM ME ON KIND OF GUNS YOU ARE WANTING TO TRADE I HAVE A 515CI I MIGHT DO SOME OF TRADING

1 - 8 of 8 Posts