460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a whole A460 top end and i might be interested in trading the trick flow tunnel ram comes with injection top and dual dominator top (dom top has been opened up for for two SV1 carbs) It is drilled and tapped for the injectors and two stages of N20. I think I just want to go with a single plane A460 dominator intake. I don't think the tunnel ram won't work very well with my setup. So let me know if anyone is interested in a trade. I will take some pics of the TR tomorrow.

Thanks
Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics the intake. The mounting bolt holes have been notched oblonged due to heads being milled.

Derrick

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that must be the old T/R with t/stat on top. then it got the wide top. Never seen one like that before
Yeah its the older style. Someone needs this make an offer.

Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale or trade. Also looking for a good set of 6.8 rods, billet timing set, solid roller lifters, electric water pump ect. if someone wants to do some trading. Always looking for bbf parts so if ya have something you think I might be interested in don't hesitate to ask

Derrick

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
that must be the old T/R with t/stat on top. then it got the wide top. Never seen one like that before
yes,its an early one, works well. Ive got one here on a little engine runs good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts