460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are selling a lot of the engine from our X275 car. I am not gonna put a price on it. As this could be bought as a package of certain parts or as a whole. No money was spared on any of the parts. It is all done by BES. To duplicate engine would be almost 40k.

C and C aluminum block. 10.3 deck this will be straight from BES when bought $3,000 for block

Trick Flow A460 heads. These could be some the best A460 nitrous head ever built. Heads are done by BES and make a lot of power. Will not spare every part number in the heads or every spec unless to serious buyers. They also can be bought in a couple different ways. So you will need to contact me for price

T&D rocker system for heads. Rockers and are built for these heads. Head was sent to T&D and made for them. Then a lot of mill work done to them after we got them. Only sale with the heads

4.300 stroke crank. Crank is nothing special. Scat 4340 $900

Stefs custom made alum oil pan for BBF in a mustang. Built for ext oil pump. Has lots tricks in the pan. $700

Head studs for this alum block with these heads.

Comp roller lifters that was used in this.

60 mm cam

Brand new A460 intake. Brand new. Can be ported by BES to the heads.

Dominator carb we used on engine

Stock car products oil pump. $300

Rods and pistons that was used in this.

Please call or text for pictures and information. 606-367-0707

This had been 4.55 at 155 mph in X275 trim on a single fogger at 3250# on 275 drag radials.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a down payment on the block.

I have several PMs for stuff. I do not get to check the add much. Please call or text me to get ahold of me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts