460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all my buddies across the pond, having a family Xmas with the youngest son and wife and grandaughter (14 month), hope all goes well for you all and the new year brings good luck, our annual Harley trip this year is to the gold coast in aus (mar) but god willing will be back across to your side of he pond as soon as possible, love to all. Dave and josi

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Hi to all my buddies across the pond, having a family Xmas with the youngest son and wife and grandaughter (14 month), hope all goes well for you all and the new year brings good luck, our annual Harley trip this year is to the gold coast in aus (mar) but god willing will be back across to your side of he pond as soon as possible, love to all. Dave and josi
Merry Christmas! Back at 'cha. :) Same goes for everybody at the board here. Hope you all have a good Christmas and a new year full of cubic inches. :)

This will be the first year in 49 years, me and the wife, just the 2 of us. Quiet and different.

God Bless.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Merry [belated] Christmas, Dave & Josi. Hope your holiday was a good one. Looking forward to seeing you guys again on your next trip to the West Coast. Have fun down under and be safe. Happy New Year! Bob & Donna

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re Xmas greeting

Hi bob, thanks mate, hope all's well, we are good, next trip to USA will definitely be in to the west coast, give our love to Donna, have a great new year. Dave and josi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts