·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I think mine are 1993 drag stars I will look tonight

Blake

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Damn, and I really like the AlumaStar spindle mount design. Maybe someone will get the rights and still make them.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
466bbfox said:
maybe this is why summit now offers the exact same style as the draglite and pro-star (5 spoke) wheels as a summit brand. I have some old draglites not sure exactly what year though.
Probably so! Cause in the news report it said one of their main down falls was buying work from overseas. Now there is a company over in Taiwan producing the same design, maybe to the same spec's. We don't know?

Sounds like they hired the wrong person and let them make some bad choises. Plus them trying to get in with puffy!

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S. said:
Damn, and I really like the AlumaStar spindle mount design. Maybe someone will get the rights and still make them.
Sounds like American racing is going to scoop everything up.

·
Registered
941 Posts
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S. said:
If you like the alumastar, then you will like some wheels that are made by Holeshot out of Florida. Small company with excellent products. They have a wheel that is similar to the alumastar, but is better looking IMHO.
Hole shot has soem GREAT looking wheels and you also don't see them everyday.
http://www.holeshotwheels.com/performance_wheels.html

The set of my brother's 66 Mustang:

I have the same ones on my dragster in a spindle mount (also have the matching beadlock wheels on the rear). My dragster wheels are 17X2.5, but they can make then in a width for a door car spindle mount

David Cole

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'll second David's comment. Holeshot Wheels was a great company to work with when we bought Dad's wheels. We even missed on the backspacing and had to return the wheels for a new offset. No restocking charge. Damn nice people who really know customer service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts