460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I hate these f&^%rs, I had a good size nest in an old gopher hole down by the shop. This is the 3rd night of the battle, thier numbers are dwindling, I'm gonna let um have everything i got tonight. Wish me luck.....................

·
Registered
512 Posts
I hate them too. I dug some up by accident with my tractor one time. It was not pretty. It was on a steep hill and I could not bail off the tractor until I got it on level ground. I got nailed many times. I couldn't get back on the tractor until it got dark.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, if they live through that I'm calling a professional..............

Check out my armour..............

I put 4 gallons of gas down the hole and they laughed, I did 2 cans of Raid yesterday, some results. I shot 2 cans of Black Flag, a gallon of some pesticide i had??????, pluged the hole, hlaf a bag of seven dust, a mound of dirt and the rest of the dust. My neighbors well is prolly gonna fail an EPA test now but no more flying pests..............

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
no wonder you got sooo much grey hair :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
cute outfit FABIO :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
plug that hole with Coug's Glide :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Lem Evans said:
Little Livermore kicked Hancock county's butt :!:
Whatever ,it was so long ago ,nobody remembers anyway :lol: :lol: besides Lem you know a Hornet can kick a Yellow Jackets azz anyway!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'd say you got that right :roll: :lol: You know what Albert would say!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I'm thinking that you should have added a lit match after the 4 gallons of gas, that should be fairly effective and make for some cool fireflies :twisted: Chris

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
ccso640 said:
I'm thinking that you should have added a lit match after the 4 gallons of gas, that should be fairly effective and make for some cool fireflies :twisted: Chris
Thats the way we do it in Ky :twisted:

·
Registered
608 Posts
one of my friends dads did that to a yellow jacket nest it burned all there wings off but they crawled up his pant legs lol had stings from his belt loops to the top of his sneakers

S

·
0 Posts
Trade ya Jon for flying vs crawling.. Too many Black Widdows here! Some of the Rest'o cars that come to the shop have a ton of BW's.. Nothing worse then working on something and finish. Go back and have a BW just sitting where you were working.. Just got to count your blessings..

Les

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've killed a few Black widows here and there, what I hate are the scorpions and fiddlebacks I kill in the shop and in the house.......... :shock:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Lem Evans said:
Easy guys :lol: I played for the Livermore YELLOW JACKETS basketball team back when we had a city school.....about 700 years ago :)
New rumor... Lem is old as Methuselah, no, no Lem is old as dirt! :)

As always... trying to make Lems days brighter! 8)

Bret

1 - 20 of 22 Posts