460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be somethin' in the air...:eek:
TV personality/pitchman Billy Mays (Oxyclean) was found dead in his home by his wife this morning... He was 50...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
149 Posts
found dead

man they are dropping like flies. we had 2 fellow racers die this week as well. henry canales, a houston undercover officer was shot to death in a sting operation by an illegal trying to purchase stolen tv's. clyde hooker, also passed away this week from his battle with cancer. and they had to take tim ray's father off of life support friday but he has not yet passed but they think today he will.

·
Registered
872 Posts
man they are dropping like flies. we had 2 fellow racers die this week as well. henry canales, a houston undercover officer was shot to death in a sting operation by an illegal trying to purchase stolen tv's. clyde hooker, also passed away this week from his battle with cancer. and they had to take tim ray's father off of life support friday but he has not yet passed but they think today he will.
I didn't hear about Coach's dad

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
I'll never be able to watch an Infomercial the same again...... R.I.P. Oh Master of the Oxyclean....... Heaven Needs Clean Curtians too !!!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I was watching the news a little bit ago and they said he was on a rough plane flight that landed Saturday night.Billy said alot of stuff was falling from the overhead storage and he was hit in the head with some of it.Hey you never know with head injuries look what happened to Natasha Richardson [Liam Neeson's] wife.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I was watching the news a little bit ago and they said he was on a rough plane flight that landed Saturday night.Billy said alot of stuff was falling from the overhead storage and he was hit in the head with some of it.Hey you never know with head injuries look what happened to Natasha Richardson [Liam Neeson's] wife.

Later Mark.
X2. The media will sort it all out. Tres...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts