460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Let's all go back for another weekend so we can get a picture!!! :D If it didn't take 9 hours to get there,I would race at that track every weekend,that was the most fun I've had in a LONG time!!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
If the next one turns out like I think it will, you better bring a wide angle lens :lol:

Blake

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Damon I don't know why we didn't do that :?

Have to say that was a hell of a group,

Finally got to see a vidio of my car last night, on my girl friends computer for the first time. I can't wait to get the CD from you.

Blake

P.S. Your CC plates and Brett Powells pan are on the road today , they didn't go out yesterday.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Some of the older guys may not be physically able to handle that :shock:

Blake

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Yep! If she wants too. Laura is an absolutely beautiful and "neat" young lady. It's funny to think, that we had the CA surfer chick, going fishing with Terri, in a lake right besides Windy Hollow Dragway. Kinda' makes it a small world doesn't it?

Later,

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
c.evans said:
Yep! If she wants too. Laura is an absolutely beautiful and "neat" young lady. It's funny to think, that we had the CA surfer chick, going fishing with Terri, in a lake right besides Windy Hollow Dragway. Kinda' makes it a small world doesn't it?

Later,
Such kind words!!! :D

Funny you said all that!! But the real funny part is she and I are now looking at property out there?? We could'nt get over how beautiful the country is and how extra nice every-one was to us, I figured everyone would give us the cold shoulder because of the Az, Ca, thing?? We had the time of our lives out there (Racing and fishing) and I'm now looking at a job with Ford motor company in that part of the world!!

Crazy how one little trip can change one's life "Make it two people's lives" :wink:

cheers

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Adam,

Come on over!! You can go racing with us :idea:

If you get a job in the Louisville area then look into Shelbyville or the surrounding area for a new home, Just a few miles outside of Louisville. I live in Shelbyville and my wife works in Louisville. The ford truck plant is only a 20 minute commute from our house.

My wife works with Wells Fargo and Semonin realtors, she has several friends that can show you around :wink: .

Keep us posted and it was GREAT meeting you guys!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts