460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is for all you guys on this forum.
OK here is the deal:

I'd like to have this stuff by wednesday night if possible.
Video link to your truck you tube, photobucket etc...

Your name: (If you want it listed)
Truck name: (If you want it listed)
Your city and state:
A certain song or type of music you want played!

If you haven't figured it out, I'm going to make a music race video of the guys from this board! Should be fun!!
Just remember I can't improve the video quality so if the video in your link isn't that good the output will be the same.

Either post back here or send me a PM with your info!!
Critter I got you covered on your video just let me know which one you want me to use!!

Let's see what happens! Should be a short video cause our passes usually aren't that long!, Except mine, I can probably get a song and a half on one of my passes!!:D

See ya

Jeffro

UPDATE LIST​

If you don't see your name below and have submitted your stuff in the last 8 hours and want to be included in the video please post back or get a hold of me!! Thanks guys!!

This is what I have so far!!​

Controlled Chaos & Kasey Khaos
Critter
460 Bronco
Rod Nasty Habit
Slim
Jon
Jeffro
Billy
Marshal
Myron

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Any or all of them, whatever you want to do, trucks name is Orange Blossom Special, my name is Critter, Newport N.C., and Johnny Cash's rendition of that song.

·
Registered
757 Posts
This does sound cool Jeff!! I have no idea how to put video on here though! Ill pm ya

_Greg

·
Registered
2,268 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep just give me what you got and I'll edit your truck out and do the rest.!!!:D

I'm hoping I get some more in here, set some time aside, the race truck is clean, tuned and ready to rock !

I have Critter & slims viewed, ripped and music's down loaded also!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Richard they should work pretty good if I remember right! I think yours were pretty good!!Can you post up the links like Slim did for me so I don't miss the one you might want!

Thanks,

Jeffro

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/user/557Bronco
Have your pick at what you want Jeff.....

Derrick Dredge
Controlled Chaos
Mount Ayr, Iowa

Any type of music is ok Jeff as long as its not rap! :D

I'm trying to get the most recent video footage up but my mother in law is doing all the vids this year and she has a PC and we have Macs and haven't figure out how to get them off the hard drive yet.

Derrick

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good guys! Thanks!

Derrick, I'll have to get you and Kasey an extra long time slot since you guys have a two horse stable!!:D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
you guys really put me to shame ill tell you that

heres last weeks run.. of course i drew 1st to run and it felt like a hit a brick wall at the end it stopped me dead with my brand new boggers.. the next guy cut right through, i was the only one to not make it:mad:

but notice how i pretend not to see the red light at the end and keep turnin em hehe:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6kuS5y4cA

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST FOR AN UPDATED LIST TO SEE IF i GOT YOUR VID DONE. IF NOT PLEASE REPOST!!

lOOKING FOR: RICHARD, RICH, MYRON, JORDAN,BRANDON, TRAVIS GREG, TIM, KARL,KARL,KARL,KARL,ANDY, DAVID COURTWRIGHT??

lOTS MORE ALSO, THAT'S JUST WHAT I COULD COME UP WITH OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

HOPE THEY COME IN TOMORROW, I HAVE SET ASIDE MOST OF THURSDAY TO EDIT AND COMPOSE THE PRODUCTION!!

SEE YA,

JEFFRO

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'm all caught up for now. you tube will only allow me a 10 minute video and we have about 8:24 used up. Ten board members have submitted. If I don't get any more in a little while, I just start processing what I have. Looks like if there is enough interest I'll have to make a second ten minute addition. Believe it or not today was an "hour a minute for editing!"
Karl, Jordan,Richard, Dave,Travis, Tim, Brandon, didn't forget about you guys, just hard to find all the video!!
If your interested I'll try and find time to make another one!!

See ya,

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This SUCKS!!! 134 hours on this today and no output!! Had the video 100% done. went to convert it to an Mpeg to upload and it errored out. Tried tricking it for an hour still errors.

Uninstalled the movie program and now it won't re-install!

Have to take everything to a different computer but!!! I have to input 60% all over again. Still 5 hours. Might as well getting it started now.

Sorry guys, it was done too!!! Shouldn't have tried using the laptop for such a big job!!

Hope to get it up tomorrow!!

See ya,

Jeffro

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
well Jeff, I guess we have the same luck with that stuff. It has happened to me a couple times as well. I can't wait to see what you came up with for footage from everyone!! I think this will be one of the best vids for mud racing yet (half because its all ford, and half cause its us guys) LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts